sky100 Academy – Youth Education Programmes
Youth learning at HK’s highest academy – Explore a wide range of knowledge in 360-degrees
As the ideal venue for Hong Kong residents to comprehensively understand their own city, sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is equipped with a wide range of advanced devices and exhibition facilities for different themed events. The “sky100 Academy” is specially offered by sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck to help kindergarten, primary and secondary school students to further their knowledge about Hong Kong, with a chance to explore the development and changes of Hong Kong at the highest academy in the city.
The programmes offered by “sky100 Academy” are divided into three categories to compliment the curriculum development of different learning areas such as Music, General Studies, Liberal Studies, Geography, and Other Learning Experiences with valuable resources for case studies and projects. The programmes provide students with diverse learning opportunities and develop their well-being with unique experiences.
“sky100 Academy” welcome applications from schools and other educational organisations. Places at the “sky100 Academy” are limited. It is highly recommended to submit applications at your earliest convenience before the visiting date for your programme.
This is a self-guided activity. With the skyExplorer passports, students and teachers will be guided to further explore and understand the development, history and culture of Hong Kong at the highest academy in town. Programmes are divided between Young skyExplorer (K1 – P3) and Elite skyExplorer (P4 – F6), and is suitable for students from kindergarten to senior secondary.
Minimum no. of Students:
Young skyExplorer / Elite skyExplorer: 15
Focusing on a wide range of learning experiences, this programme promotes the development of knowledge, skills, and positive learning attitudes of young adults towards technology, engineering, environmental protection and art, furthering their learning outside the regular school curriculum. See how “sky100 Academy” can broaden students’ view of Hong Kong and a wide range of educational subjects! Find out more information on How to Apply, Application Guidelines and Procedures and download an application form today to let sky100 Academy expand their horizons! For enquiries, please contact us.
Minimum no. of Students: 60Apply Now
- Kindergarten: a complimentary adult ticket will be offered to schools for groups of 5 or more students. Primary School and Secondary School: a complimentary adult ticket will be offered to schools for groups of 10 or more students. Other companions need to pay for the additional tickets. Admission is not allowed to students with complimentary tickets, and vice versa.
- Complimentary tickets are only applicable for teachers/chaperons accompanying students to attend the programmes.
- Should the number of teachers exceed the number of complimentary coupons provided, teachers must pay the outstanding admission fee for adults.
- All tickets are non-upgradeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and not for re-sale.
- Ticket price varies between programmes. Please refer to the application form for details.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact us.