Deck Rules & Regulations
- Ticket Validity
Tickets are non-transferable, and must be used for one admission for one person during the specified validity period.
- Terms of Purchase
Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or returned for cash or any other products or services.
- Children Visit
Any child aged under 11 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or above) with a valid ticket upon admission.
- Refusal of Admission
sky100 reserves the right at any time to refuse and/or terminate any visits to sky100 without refund or compensation
- if the visitor violates or fails to comply with any sky100 Rules and Regulations; or
- Without the prior consent of sky100, visitors are not allowed to deliver any public speech, lecture, sermon or performance in sky100’s indoor and outdoor premises; or
- Without the prior consent of sky100, visitors are not allowed to conduct, take part or enter into any public discussion, public debate, public meeting or public procession in sky100’s indoor and outdoor premises; or
- The distribute, sale or display of any goods or services is not allowed, except with the written approval of sky100.; or
- if the visitor performs unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour that affects other guests or his/her own; or
- if visitors hold Standard Disabled Ticket and Disability Care Package without presenting the“Registration Card for people with Disabilities”issued by the Labour and Welfare Bureau; or
- to ensure safety, security or order; or
- if sky100 considers that the circumstances so require.
- Opening Hours
For more details, please refer to Opening Hours.
- Special Arrangement
sky100 may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the opening hours, close the observation deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety and security concerns. Visitors are advised to check the announcements or special arrangement on the sky100 official website for any updates to the opening hours.
- Quality of View
sky100 is a safe indoor observation deck offering a 360-degree panoramic view of Hong Kong, though the quality of the view cannot be guaranteed under certain circumstances such as adverse weather.
- Weather Conditions
If a Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Signal Number 8 or above is issued by the Hong Kong Observatory, there will be a special operating arrangement. For more details, please refer to Weather Arrangements.
Facilities and Services
Photographs and videos may be taken for personal use only. Commercial pictures and any other photography with wedding suits or dresses, graduation gowns or special costumes are strictly prohibited except with prior permission.
sky100 and its facilities are fully accessible for guests with special needs. Facilities include wheelchair access and accessible toilets. Visitors may inquire of our staff for wheelchair access or the request of wheelchair services.
- Security Check
For the comfort and safety of all visitors, security checks are carried out at the point of admission to sky100. Dangerous or hazardous materials are strictly prohibited. We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel, luggage or other items to be brought onto sky100, and to deal with any unattended objects in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Items Not Permitted
- Dangerous or hazardous materials
- Food and drink (except baby food and water)
- All objects that exceed the size of 230mm X 360mm X 560mm and backpacks
- Carts or other wheeled carriers with the exception of strollers and wheelchairs
- Manual wheelchairs or electrically powered wheelchairs with less than three wheels and speed more than 16 km/h (except for the purposes of carrying guests with valid medical documentary proof due to disability, old age or relevant medical conditions).
- Visitor Conduct
Visitors shall comply with sky100 Rules and Regulations and respect other visitors and staff. Profanity, unsafe, illegal or unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and violators may be asked to leave the observation deck without refund.
- Line Jumping
Please respect other visitors while waiting for admission, photography, performances or other facilities. Please be careful not to bump into, push or move ahead of others in the queue. Members of a party are not allowed to join those already in the queue.
Under Hong Kong Law Section 3 and Schedule 2 of the amended Smoking (Public Health) Ordinance (Cap. 371), indoor areas of all premises are designated as no smoking areas.
No pet is allowed on sky100 except guide dogs which are assisting visually impaired people.
Personal Data (Privacy) Statement – Declaration
- Gathered Information
Personal data collected in connection with the purchase or issue of tickets will be held, processed and used in prudent and reasonable procedures to safeguard the data by sky100. The data collected will be used for registration and issuance of tickets and marketing of sky100’s facilities, services, special events and promotional activities.
- Application Forms
Submitted application forms (if any) for the purpose of tickets purchase or issuance will be destroyed after verification and data entry processes.
sky100 will not share any personal data collected with third parties, unless the person in question allows sky100 to share such data with another company.
We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
Fares And Tickets
- Ticket Types
- Standard Tickets Valid for a single entry with 30 days validity upon ticket purchase, except those specifically designated as exempt and selected days or times announced by sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck from time to time on website.
- Other Tickets Valid only on specified dates, times, activities or events designated in advance. Separated Terms and Conditions will be applied.
- Regular Ticket Price Categories
- Child (3 – 11 years old)
- Senior (Aged 65 or above)
“Standard Disabled Ticket” and “Disability Care Package”
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck “Standard Disabled Ticket” and “Disability Care Package” are valid from 7 April 2017 (“promotion period”), except for:
1.1 sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (“sky100”) closure dates due to special events; or
1.2 Special timeslot or programs which require a separate admission charge; or
1.3 Block-out dates as announced by sky100 from time to time. The prevailing block-out dates and deck closure dates are set out on the sky100’s website and are subject to change. Please click here for details.
Standard Disabled Ticket” and “Disability Care Package” Offers (“Offers”) are applicable to holders of Hong Kong Identity Cards (“HKID”) or birth certificate issued by the government of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region and “Registration Card for people with Disabilities” issued by the Labour and Welfare Bureau. Valid identification is required to be presented at 1/F Ticketing Centre upon ticket purchase.
2.1 Visitor with disabilities must be accompanied by a carer during admission under the Offer.
2.2 Same “Standard Disabled Ticket” and “Disability Care Package” price applies for guests aged 3 to 65 year-old or above.
2.3 Eligible Guest is entitled to the Offer once per day. Ticket purchased under the Offer is only valid for admission on the date of purchased.
- Offers above cannot be used in conjunction with other ticket promotions, discounts and special arrangement on ticket price.
- Expired, damaged, modified or photocopied Ticket will not be accepted. No replacement will be applied for lost Ticket.
- Ticket is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable either in whole or in part, for cash or for any other items.
- Children aged 11 or below with valid tickets must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above with a valid ticket.
- Guests must comply with the Rules & Regulations of sky100 set out in sky100’s official website.
- sky100 may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the opening hours, close the Observation Deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety or security concerns.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the interpretation of sky100 which shall be final and conclusive. In the event of dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions and all other matters relating to this Offer, the decision of sky100 shall be final.
- sky100 reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to terminate or suspend this Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- sky100 Ticketing System
- sky100 Ticket Centre Tickets valid for up to one month are available. Address: Level 1 International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- sky100 Official Website Tickets can be printed out in advance and redeemed at the sky100 Ticket Centre. To purchase online, please click here.
- Other Ticket Outlets
- Contract travel agencies
- Avenue of Stars Kiosks in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Sun Hung Kai Properties’ shopping malls
- Sun Hung Kai Properties’ hotels
For more details, please refer to Where to Buy.