See The City from New Heights
Get ready to visit sky100 for an unforgettable sky-high journey!
sky100, with amazing 360-degree views, is a perfect spot for the gram. From neon-lit streets to towering landmarks, we have them all!
Regular Opening Hours:
Everyday: 10:00 – 20:30 (last entry: 20:00)
Opening hours may vary due to inclement weather, special events, safety or security concerns. Please check the latest calendar for special arrangements before your visit.
sky100 at the ICC is conveniently located in the heart of Hong Kong, with easy access via an extensive transportation network, including:
- Airport Express - Kowloon Station
- High Speed Rail - Hong Kong West Kowloon Station
- MTR Tung Chung Line - Kowloon Station
- MTR West Rail Line: Austin Station
Address: 100th floor International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Follow the signs in ELEMENTS mall to Metal Zone on 2nd floor to arrive at the main entrance of sky100.
Download Mobile App
sky100 app allows you to enjoy the beautiful Hong Kong skyline at anytime and enhance the experience of your sky100 journey.
You can watch the latest time-lapse video captured at sky100 which will be updated from time to time. You can also take fun-filled photos in Hong Kong style photo frames. When you visit sky100, an amazing experience of augmented reality (AR) is at your fingertips!
Download now and get the exclusive offers from sky100 app!
For safety reason, the following items are not permitted into sky100:
- Dangerous or hazardous materials
- Outside food and beverage items (except baby food and water)
- Backpacks, or any objects that exceed 230 mm X 360 mm X 560 mm
- Carts or other wheeled carriers, except strollers and wheelchairs