sky100’s Preventive Anti-Epidemic Measures
Stay vigilant and ensure the safety of all with 10 preventive anti-epidemic measures.
As required by the latest health and safety regulations, sky100 has implemented a series of precautionary measures, including the arrangement for staff to undergo the COVID-19 test and obtained negative results before duty deployment. Staff will undergo such test every 14 days as a continuous preventive measure. Besides, sky100 also strengthened 10 anti-epidemic measures to curb the virus from spreading.
Before entering sky100:
- All guests are required to scan the QR code of the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application or fill out contact details in case contact tracing is required.
- Guests who have travelled abroad or who have just arrived in Hong Kong should visit sky100 at least 21 days after their arrival.
- All guests and staff are required to wear surgical masks throughout their stay in sky100 and must use the hand sanitizer provided to clean their hands before entering the premise.
- All guests are subject to mandatory temperature screening before entry. If a temperature reading is above 37.5 °C, entry will be declined and guests will be advised to seek medical attention.
- A new Smart Disinfection Station is placed at the Main Entrance of sky100 to automatically dispense disinfectant spray to clean and sanitize all guests and staff upon entry.
- All handrails of escalators and lift cabins are sanitized every two hours.
- All internal surfaces of lift cabins have been applied with a liquid-repelling nano-coating to prevent the growth of germs and viruses.
- Daily air disinfection treatment takes place before sky100 opens to the public. During the deck opening hours, AI Housekeeper is deployed to conduct regular air disinfection throughout the observation deck.
- Deep cleaning is also conducted three times a day with 1:49 diluted bleach in all public areas of the observation deck.
- Visitor flows will be closely monitored and controlled at all times, including in the lifts and observation deck areas. Guests are allowed to visit sky100 in a group of maximum 4 people and each group has to maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 meter.
sky100 will deny entry or stay to any guests who fail to comply with the preventive measures stated above. We understand that these anti-epidemic measures may cause some inconvenience, and we thank visitors for their kind understanding and co-operation.