sky100’s Preventive Anti-Epidemic Measures
Stay vigilant and ensure the safety of all with 10 preventive anti-epidemic measures.
As required by the latest health and safety regulations, sky100 has implemented a series of precautionary measures, including the arrangement of all frontline staff to go for mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations. Besides, sky100 also strengthened 10 anti-epidemic measures to curb the virus from spreading.
Before entering sky100:
- All guests entering in sky100 will be required to use the Blue Code or Amber Code of“Vaccine Pass” (Received 3 dose COVID-19 Vaccine) or “Provisional Vaccine Pass” (Received 2 dose COVID-19 Vaccine) or present the “Recovery Record QR code” or present the electronic “Exemption Certificates with QR code” issued by Doctors and “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application to scan the venue QR code, except for exempted persons. Note
- All guests and staff are required to wear surgical masks throughout their stay in sky100.
- Observe personal hygiene. Always keep hands clean. The hand sanitizer provided to clean their hands before entering the premise.
- All guests are subject to mandatory temperature screening before entry. If a temperature reading is above 37.5 °C, entry will be declined and guests will be advised to seek medical attention.
- A new Smart Disinfection Station is placed at the Main Entrance of sky100 to automatically dispense disinfectant spray to clean and sanitize all guests and staff upon entry.
- All handrails of escalators and lift cabins are sanitized every two hours.
- All internal surfaces of lift cabins have been applied with a liquid-repelling nano-coating to prevent the growth of germs and viruses.
- Daily air disinfection treatment takes place before sky100 opens to the public. During the deck opening hours, AI Housekeeper is deployed to conduct regular air disinfection throughout the observation deck.
- Deep cleaning is also conducted three times a day with 1:49 diluted bleach in all public areas of the observation deck.
- Visitor flows will be closely monitored and controlled at all times, including in the lifts and observation deck areas. Guests are allowed to visit sky100 in a group of maximum 8 people and each group has to maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 meters.
*Friendly reminder: All guests must wear a mask while photo taking at sky100 area. Protect yourselves and protect others.
Note: Except the following categories of visitors that can fill in the designated form in replacement of using “Vaccine Pass” and “Leave Home Safe”. Visitor must complete the health declaration form and provide correct contact information.
(1) aged 15 or below and not accompanied by an adult or aged 65 or above
(2) a person with disability
Vaccine Pass (Red Code)
Under the current Vaccine Pass arrangement, holders of the Red Code are confirmed cases. The categories of Red Code holders are not allowed to enter all premises (include sky100) subject to passive checking of Vaccine Pass in the capacity of a customer or visitor.
sky100 will deny entry or stay to any guests who fail to comply with the preventive measures stated above. We understand that these anti-epidemic measures may cause some inconvenience, and we thank visitors for their kind understanding and co-operation.