Sky-high Seniors Citizen Offer
In celebration of the annual Senior Citizens’ Day, sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (sky100) is launching the "Sky-high Senior Citizen Offer” from now until 30 November 2021, inviting silver-haired visitors to take advantage of the cool autumn season to travel together and visit sky100 for FREE, enjoy the 360-degree panoramic birds eye view of Hong Kong at an altitude of 393 meters and catch up with their good friends.
Throughout November from Monday to Friday at 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, Hong Kong senior citizens aged 65 or above can enjoy free visits to sky100 simply by presenting their valid HKID card or Senior Citizen Card issued by the Social Welfare Department at sky100’s Ticket Centre. On 21 November 2021, the Senior Citizens' Day, elderlies can even enjoy free admission for the whole day!
Terms & Conditions apply.
Guest is required to present presenting their valid HKID card or Senior Citizen Card issued by the Social Welfare Department to staff at sky100 Ticket Center located at 1/F on the date of visit to redeem the package.
- sky100 will be closed on 9 & 18 November 2021. From time to time, Observation deck may be closed or partially closed due to special events. Please check out the latest opening hours
- Each senior citizen can bring up to three companions who can also enjoy the special ticket discount at HK$40 each.
- Tickets cannot be redeemed in advance and are for same day immediate admission only.
- Eligible elderlies must redeem the complimentary tickets in person with original copy of the Hong Kong Identity Card or the Senior Citizen Card.
- Queuing time is approximately 30-60 minutes, depending on the number of visitors on-site on the day of visit.
- Restrooms are located in the nearby shopping mall as well as on the observation deck. Seniors are advised to go to the restroom first before queuing up for ticket redemption.
- If the observation deck reached the maximum capacity at the time your visit, you would need to wait for admission or revisit on another day during the promotion period.
- 21 November 2021 is the Senior Citizen Day which is a Sunday. Although admission is free for senior the whole day, to avoid overcrowding, it is recommended that seniors to schedule their visits on weekdays during the promotion period. Attendance of the observation deck is expected to be reach the peak from 2 pm to 6 pm on 21 November. Seniors can consider visiting the nearby attractions first, such as the West Kowloon Cultural District to avoid congestions.
From Monday to Friday
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Free (Age 65+)
Companion ticket price at HK$40 (up to 3 people)
Crowded Control Measures for the “Sky-high Senior Citizen Offer：
- Due to the overwhelming response of the "Sky-high Senior Citizen Free Ticket Offer", sky100 will implement crowd control measures to ensure everyone’s safety. When the observation deck and queuing area exceed the maximum capacity, depending on the on-site situation, sky100 may suspend the offer immediately (ie stop queuing prior to 12:00 noon). Thank you for your understanding. (Affected date & time: 26, 29 & 30 November 2021, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon)
Terms & Conditions apply.